Tuesday 30 May 2023

ENTRIES 10: Baking Tiramisu Cake (No bake)

 TIRAMISU CAKE

Tiramisu is a Italian dessert serve with Cocoa powder. I choose to not bake when I'm making this cake because the process is quite hard and I think it's better to refrigerated them instead of baking on the an oven. So if you guys lazy but starving for tiramisu cake, you can follow my recipe to make your own. 



Ingredients 

-2 egg yolk

-2 tbsp sugar

-250g mascarpone 

-300 ml whipping cream 

-1/2 tbsp sugar (optional) 

-Coffee powder 

-Cocoa powder

-Ladyfingers 


How to make Tiramisu Cake

1. Put 2 egg yolks and 2 tbsp sugar on first bowl, then mix them together. Prepare a water bath in the next bowl for egg yolk mixture. Put the first bowl into water bath and continue whisking again. 

2. Add 250g mascarpone mix till incorporated.

3. In the next bowl, add 300ml whipping cream,  1/2 tbsp sugar whisk till stiff peaks. Pour them into first bowl to combine them 

4. Next, making some coffee with coffee powder (I just used instant), you can add rum too.

5. Dip ladyfingers in coffee (don't soak them for too long) 

6. Put the ladyfingers that we dip into coffee to final plate. Spread the layer of the mascarpone mixture and repeat. Final touch, try to smoothen it and dust it with cocoa powder then we're done !

7. Don't forget to refrigerate it ! 


~ That's all of my recipe that I always do when I have leisure time. I love baking because this is my hobby. My mother also teach me how to be good at baking and until now, I am still learning and try to improve my baking skills. Don't forget to try all of my recipes. See you guys until the next blog and new recipe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment