Tuesday 30 May 2023

ENTRIES 4: Baking Cheesecake (with 3 ingredients)

CHEESECAKE WITH 3 INGREDIENTS 

Welcome again to my blog! So today I would like to share with you guys cheesecake with 3 ingredients recipe. Why I'm doing this because I love cheesecake with a simple ingredients. This cake we can serve to our guest for a side dish or something like that. I'm make a small portion, if you guys want a huge portion, just add the quantity of the ingredients. So, without waste any time, let's start it.


Ingredients 

-200g cream cheese

-1 egg

-1tbsp wheat flour 


How to cook Cheesecake with 3 ingredients 

1. prepare a container, add 200g of cream cheese, 1 egg, 1tbsp of wheat flour and blend it until well blended.

2. Next, pour the mixture into a container that is easy to steam.

3. Steam for 15 minutes until soft and fluffy


And we're done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment